18 June 2009

office pests 101

i had the most interesting micro-revenge today.

but my day has been generally benevolent. the fellowship came by to get a couple of large fries and offered a super-missed conversation in return. the best of gifts just keep coming. the office set-up is becoming a little too tough for me to chew what with the paperless desk commandments from our general manager with big-and-small balls (literal-and-figurative). he saw my bag underneath my desk and announced his disliking of a backpack positioned there. my bag is of better value than his hide.

i sat at the moronic eukaryote's desk earlier and threw away everything i could grab my hands on. as i mentioned, micro-revenge.

after work, a friend and i repaired to aling cadiang's and ate gizzard and lugaw then headed to gonuts donuts to celebrate what's left of our money and my friend's coming birthday. i shared my thoughts about the micro-revenge and finally convinced her it was all for the love of common sense.

2 comments:

  1. oh well
    bawal din sa amin ang bags
    sa cubicle
    :(

    pero naman!
    youre a very bad boy
    behave!
    hahahaha











    .xienahgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's nice to be bad

    you can't be all good if you don't know how it is to be bad. saka sarap kaya gumanti.

    ReplyDelete