22 October 2009

strangers in the night

3:47 am. it has been a while since i had last blogged and i hope my now two readers would grant me pardon. for nothing has been happening in my life lately to exact a smitten feeling. perhaps i should tell the story of that one who slept over but i would bore myself to extinction if i relieved the ordeal of inviting a stranger to my house, which i shall never do again, i hope.

well... i have ran out of words to say after reading new moon. i have found black boy appealing and a better choice than the blood sucker. i prefer dogs over mosquitoes. that juliet wannabe sure is retarded.

i should finish my blog with a tanaga so as to compensate my lack of desire to write today.

the world precariously sat
atop an old woven mat
and a man obviously strung
by his own weight as he hung

6 comments:

  1. make that three. or am i included in the two? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow dumarami na. im sooo un-Bella Swan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! wow! congratulations kiko!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tenkyu tenkyu. i am proud to have 3-people traffic haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. o idagdag mo na me sa mga mambabasa mo hehe

    ReplyDelete