20 June 2012

two years later

Two years later. 


What has changed since my last post? A lot of things, really. Some good. Some bad. Some lost. Some gained. If you define two years in a single blog post, it would shift to so many conversations that I feel would not give justice to the events.


Yet, I am in the same place as I have been two years before. Working. Not working. Writing. Not writing. Sleeping. Barely. Two years. I could have read my whole Facebook timeline and find myself brooding over and over again how I could have passed two years by without anything to be proud of. I cannot remember a day I was ever proud of myself during those two years. I am not completely unhappy. I just feel like I'm wired for drama. And discontent. There are too many clocks ticking nowadays and I feel that I have not done anything to earn my ticket to anywhere. Whenever I feel like I am drifting out of orbit, I realize I am still in the same path - only that everything else is changing. All I see is a big giant hole coming closer. Becoming bigger.


What have I done in the past two years? 


Darwin has it all figured out, life. I wish I knew how things evolved. I could probably have adapted to be less dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment