25 October 2009

copulation - literal and cussful

it has been annoying for two straight days now. it was that time of the year when moths breed. and damn were they plenty. the worst part is, they hover just in the level of your face. it is annoying that thousands of moths are having sex in your face. it is disgusting and offensive! i don't care if they jump in on an airborne invertebrate swingers party but to do that in my face is just downright degrading.

god i need to get laid.

- - -

so i had been in this relationship that ended a couple of months ago leaving me clueless why it did. for some time, i occasionally send a text message or try to make a call to the guy with a goal of getting a response aka closure. so many things had already happened in my life. i quit my job, lost my house, fumbled on unemployment and almost dated.

note: please do not read this if you are someone who will have holes in your life because your friend does.

i had my life going perfectly fine. sure, i send a text message once in a while but i was so used to not getting a reply from him. but this time he did. and after all the time i've spent moping and wondering what went wrong, he lets me know i was to blame without even letting me know why he does. so i mope and wonder and contemplate and ask him again. he does the same thing and just shoves it in my face that it was all my fault. that i was the one who left. why would i mope and cry and contemplate and have a hard fucking time moving on if i was the one who left him. how can one person torture you by not telling what the fuck is wrong. is the truth so hard to explain to me. yeah he is a registered nurse and i am a college drop out but damn he can't even read a whole poem. why is it so hard to explain? and why am i so hung up with that asshole.

afternote: i told you. you should not have read this.

2 comments:

  1. if it's broken part, replace it
    if it's a broken arm, then brace it
    it it a broken heart...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. giselle, i shall give you something on facebook.

    ReplyDelete